QuickBooks Error H101, H202, H303, H505 Resolve Support ☎ 1844-551-9757
Welcome to my blog! I am here with another article describing one of the most common problems faced by users – QuickBooks Error H101, H202, H303, H505. Are you also suffering from the same problem? You should not worry more. As our QuickBooks Error Support team is always with you to fix al the error codes and warning messages for you. You can call at QuickBooks support phone number+1-844-551-9757 to get professional help from our expert.
How to solve
1. Click the Windows begin button and choose Run.
2. Enter services.msc within the Open field and click on OK.
3. Right-click QuickBooksDB19 (2009), QuickBooksDB18 (2008) or QuickBooksDB17 (2007); choose Stop.
4. Right-click, choose to begin and shut the window.
5. Display extensions for legendary file varieties.
6. Right-click the Windows begin button and choose Explore.
7. Select the Tools menu and Folder choices.
8. Click the read tab, clear the Hide extensions for legendary file varieties box.
9. Click the read tab, choose Show hidden files and folders, clear the Hide protected system operative files box; Click affirmative on the warning and OK.
Close Windows soul.
Delete the .ND file:
Search for *.ND.
In the Results window, right-click the.ND files and chooses Delete.
Recreate the.ND file:
1. Click the Windows begin button.
2. Select All Programs, choose QuickBooks &get; QuickBooks info Server Manager.
3. Click the Scan Folder tab.
4. Click the Add Folder button, browse to the corporate folder.
5. Select the corporate file, click the OK button.
6. The path to the corporate file is within the Folders with QuickBooks company files field.
7. Click Scan to start out the scanning method.
8. After the scan is complete, click shut.
9. Make sure shopper systems aren't attempting to host the corporate file.
10. Open QuickBooks on every shopper laptop.
11. Press F2 to look at the merchandise info screen.
12. In the lower left corner, below native Server info, Hosting ought to show off.
13. If hosting isn't off switch hosting modes:
Login to QuickBooks as Associate in Nursing Administrator
1. Select the File menu, Utilities > Stop Hosting Multi-user Access.
2. When does one wish to prevent hosting...? Appears. Click Yes.
3. When QuickBooks should shut the corporate file and re-open...? Appears, click Yes.
4. Press F2 to look at Product info screen and ensure Hosting is off.
Hope you have found this article useful for you. Keep visiting for such an article. For further help, you can dial anytime our QuickBooks payroll customer service +1-844-551-9757.